We are currently looking for an experienced Kitchen Assistant this a temporary position
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 07.45am – 15.00pm
You will be:
- Be confident and competent in customer service
- Using electronic point of sales system
- Preparing and serving Pastries and breakfast sanwiches
- Preparing sandwiches and salads
- Cooking vegetables, rice and pasta to serve with main meals
- Using a Deep Fat Fryer
- Stock Control and Food Ordering
- Knowledge for food hygiene and safety regulations.
This particular role is requiring a DBS/CRB.
This role has the chance of going Permanent for the suitable candidate.